Decapod Wireframes v8 tonal pass 1

Jonathan Hung jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 18 14:21:10 UTC 2009

That's a very good point Boyan - it does seem a bit redundant to have zoom
when it is already available. The motivation for the "Zoom In" was to launch
a larger version of the selected image in a separate window or overlay
(potentially allowing the user to compare images or continue working in the
background).

However, we are trying to make the functionality on thumbnails consistent
throughout the interface as well since it's possible users may find it
strange that Zoom is available in the Thumbnail view, but not in the
Detailed view.

Anyone else have thoughts?

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002