Fluid Design Team: Kiosk User Test Results

Alistair Jones ajonesolt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 22:42:03 UTC 2009

Dear Team,

I just posted my analysis and transcripts at the link (here it is
again: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Casual+Test+Findings+and+Recommendations).
 I'm going to reserve the right to take a little more time on
finalizing my recommendations before I post them.  They will likely
closely resemble what I said in my analysis though.

To make an overall comment: You've done an amazing job on the
wireframes.  I have to say that the user testing went along
swimmingly, and I got a lot of great feedback.  Now, I'm sure we all
have a million different ideas and improvements, big and small, in our
heads and I think thats just perfect.  We'll just get them all out by
the end of that meeting!

Speaking of the meeting, the time works for me.  See you there!

Alistair