Fluid Design Team: Kiosk User Test Results

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Tue Nov 17 22:06:09 UTC 2009

Hi FE Design Team et al,

How about a design MTG Thursday Nov. 19, 2009 at 7:00PM CET, 10:00AM PST, and 1:00PM EST

We would really like to discuss the results of the kiosk casual user test.  By the end of today, we'll have all of our results posted to the wiki [http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Casual+Test+Findings+and+Recommendations]

The goal of this meeting will be to select the appropriate interaction model and architecture to support the best user experience.

Cheers, Vicki + Leah