moving the website out of CMSMS

Alison Benjamin alison.benjamin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 20:09:23 UTC 2009

Good afternoon,

I agree with Jonathon that it depends on what is trying to be accomplished!
I am personally happy with the site as-is as a frequent "end user". That
said I also think that it would be good as Laurel points to show off as much
of Infusion "in action" on the Website (I am not sure how much this is the
case now). As Everett points out having a site that is accessible for users
that create content is also important. If we did go with drupal, it would be
a great opportunity to make some Infusion modules for that CMS.

Thanks,
Alison