moving the website out of CMSMS

Jonathan Hung jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:52:14 UTC 2009

I think what we choose will depend largely on what we want to accomplish.

If we're looking to build custom features, deliver a lot of content, and
desire a lot of control over the presentation, then Drupal may be a good
choice.  (If we're ambitious and have the resources, Drupal would be an
excellent choice to bring together the Wiki, and Jira into a cohesive
location.)

If we're looking for collaboration, then MediaWiki may be a good route?

But if we're wanting something simple to get the message across, then a
slightly modified Wordpress is effective.

But my question is: What are we trying to accomplish through the website?
The answer may help us decide what we do next.

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002