moving the website out of CMSMS

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Tue Nov 17 19:51:29 UTC 2009

Good afternoon,

I've been out of the Fluid loop for a little while, but wanted to
chime in on this issue.  I am hoping that the criteria for assessing
any particular CMS for the site will include an assessment of the
accessibility of the CMS.  This is not only important from a content
consumption, but also from a content creation perspective.  It would
be disappointing if a CMS were selected with poorly accessible
authoring capabilities, as it may make it more difficult for persons
with certain disabilities to contribute to the project.

Thanks,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt