Kiosk Casual Test (notes and recommendations)

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Mon Nov 16 18:03:46 UTC 2009

Hi Leah, Alistair et al,

I've set up a WIKI page [http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Casual+Test+Findings+and+Recommendations] for us to place our recommendations and notes.  These sections are clearly marked with instructions.  I'm hoping we can have all of our notes posted by the design meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2009

Best, Vicki