whoo hoo - Infusion Builder deploy script

Laurel A. Williams laurel.williams at utoronto.ca
Fri Nov 13 17:37:42 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Justin has promised to test drive the deploy script this afternoon in
both the local and server configurations. Anyone else who wants to do
the same is welcome!
The instructions are here:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Deploying+the+Infusion+Builder

For the server deployment, note that the script is tailored specifically
for the fluidproject server structure, however we are testing in a
duplicate space. If you need a reminder of the ip address for the space
and the relevant user names and passwords, let me know.

Others can try the local deployment instructions on their own machine.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Laurel