Need help on Decapod's Thumbnail browser

Boyan Sheytanov boyan.sheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Fri Nov 13 16:52:54 UTC 2009

Hi all!

I unsuccessfully tried to implement image reordering on the thumbs
browser and now I feel I'm stuck on it. Here's what I've done:

 * Added the ImageReorderer as a subcomponent of ThumbnailBrowser.
 * Changed the HTML template to use a form (needed by the reorderer).
 * Included the reorderer css with minor changes to it (will change it later).

The result is that I have some js & html code that looks like it
should be working. But it doesn't. I'd appreciate any help on why is
that so that I can proceed with Capture next week. You can check out
the code from the svn repo at scratchpad/decapod.

Greetings, Boyan