Need help with FLUID-3205 (Video Player caption sync)

michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 11 23:07:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

Here's an update on the ogg video issue.

Armin has re-encoded the videos, Justin committed them to svn, I've
tested them on the build server and they seem to work fine again.
http://build.fluidproject.org:8095/finalreport/html/index.html

The last step is to put it up on the website - Jamon?

Thanks,

Michelle