My Collections state

Svetoslav Nedkov snedkov at asteasolutions.com
Wed Nov 11 18:00:09 UTC 2009

Hello Justin,

I've commited the latest for My Collections and expecting your review.

In the moment what should work is the data extraction from couch db, the
rendering of the data as list and grid and the transition between the two.

Here are the files I've added to the project (relative to my branch):

fluid-engage-core/components/myCollection/css/myCollection.css
fluid-engage-core/components/myCollection/html/myCollection.html
fluid-engage-core/components/myCollection/js/myCollection.js

/fluid-engage/src/main/webapp/services/myCollection/js/myCollection.js

I've also modified engageConfig.json and KettleIncludes.json.

The URL for my branch is:

https://source.fluidproject.org/svn/scratchpad/myCollection-tryout

Talk to you soon,

Svetoslav