Everyone's input needed: voting and feedback on Fluid Engage logos

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 11 15:09:54 UTC 2009

On 10-Nov-09, at 4:50 PM, Michelle wrote:

> Interesting - I saw that as a piece of art on a gallery wall.

I also saw it as a framed piece of art on a wall. Though Jutta's point
is still valid for that case...

Maybe the idea of the people somehow altering the letter 'e' is
looking better (if we can change the alteration so that it doesn't
look like the IE logo). At first, I thought that the image wouldn't
stand on its own, but the letter 'e' could stand for "Engage" and
maybe "exhibit" as well... and so the image alone *could* work...

Anastasia Cheetham                       a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Interface Developer, Fluid Project      http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre   /   University of Toronto