Everyone's input needed: voting and feedback on Fluid Engage logos

Seamus Byrne seamus at seamus.ws
Wed Nov 11 09:45:45 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

Nice work on the new Fluid Engage brand explorations and congratulations
on yet another new family member of the Fluid Brand. My favourite is
logo "N" as it is clean and simple – less is more.

As The Fluid Project continues to grow from strength-to-strength by
extending your offerings, it is very important that the Fluid brand is
presented consistently to increase brand awareness. I noticed that in
the Engage logo explorations the word "Fluid" differs considerably from
the original umbrella Fluid mark. The typeface is different, the lower
case "f" replaces the uppercase, and the wildcard icon above the letter
"i", is out of proportion.

I recommend keeping the word "Fluid" (in the Fluid Engage brand)
visually consistent with the umbrella brand (Unless of course you are
realigning the Fluid brand itself).

Kind Regards,
Séamus

--
All the Best,

Seamus Byrne

Creative Director
Graphic Mint
"Visual and Interaction Design for Brands, Products and Services"

Mobl: 087 618 5655