Everyone's input needed: voting and feedback on Fluid Engage logos

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Tue Nov 10 22:15:06 UTC 2009

Yeah, I thought it was a frame -- a metaphorical frame to "frame" the
content.  But it seems as thought it might be too literal and there
are plenty of exhibits that aren't framed literally.  Jutta's idea was
that exhibits can be smart environments, mobile devices, interactive
activities without screens.  Jutta's point was also that it will
exclude blind people if it is a display or screen or frame to look at...

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA
Project Manager / Fluid Project
jess at jessmitchell.com