Everyone's input needed: voting and feedback on Fluid Engage logos

Alistair Jones ajonesolt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 21:44:05 UTC 2009

I was just reflecting on Jess's point on how the F can't be used as a
stand alone image.  Maybe having just having that last 'e' surrounded
by its dots could work as a stand alone image?

But maybe there's still problems with that, too.  For example, it
might be hard to do an entire rebranding along that line...

I dont know how much of the day I've spent staring at these logos
already, and I think each of them have been my favorite at some point.
 Great work!

Alistair