Everyone's input needed: voting and feedback on Fluid Engage logos

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 10 20:11:11 UTC 2009

All this feedback is great!

Jess already mentioned what I should've mentioned at the beginning,
but I think it's worth repeating--

What we're really looking for is something that represents Fluid
Engage. And Fluid Engage is, at its essence, a project about enhancing
the museum visitor experience.

So, this is just a reminder not to judge the logos based purely on
aesthetic appeal (though that counts), but on what the project is
about--we can refine the logos further afterward for stylization and
beautification.

In case any of you feel differently after mulling over the designs
further or thinking about the feedback people are giving, you can
change your vote (just log in and click another one).

James