Everyone's input needed: voting and feedback on Fluid Engage logos

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 10 15:51:41 UTC 2009

On 9-Nov-09, at 5:13 PM, James William Yoon wrote:

> We've come up with five good candidates for the Fluid Engage logo.

Very nice work!

I very much like the idea of the circle of people somehow "affecting"
the letter 'e' - I think it captures some of the principles of Engage
well - people contributing to the exhibits with tagging, etc.

I also agree with the comments about the tilted 'e' reminding them of
the Internet Explorer logo. Perhaps the 'e' could be modified in some
other way? Enlarged a bit, or bolded, or otherwise embellished? Lots
of people seem to like the 'many dots' logo - perhaps the circle of
people could somehow be adding the many dots to the 'e'? :-)

Anastasia Cheetham                       a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Interface Developer, Fluid Project      http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre   /   University of Toronto