In-museum Kiosk information archtecture questions?

Victoria Moulder vmoulder at sfu.ca
Tue Nov 10 00:39:08 UTC 2009

Hi Jenifer,

OK - option two it is!

We were following the direction and notes you had sent earlier and wanted to confirm that we were on the right track - thanks for clarifying.  We'll be conducting some casual user testing on the new designs this week.  Once we have this phase of the design process completed, we'll set up another meeting for further collaboration.

Talk Soon, Vicki