Everyone's input needed: voting and feedback on Fluid Engage logos

James William Yoon james.yoon at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 9 22:13:21 UTC 2009

Dear Fluid community,

As many of you are already aware, we've been in the midst of creating
a Fluid Engage logo, along with evolving the existing Fluid logo.

We've come up with five good candidates for the Fluid Engage logo.
They're up on this wiki page here:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Fluid+Engage+logo+proposals

We'd like you to take a look at the logos, and **VOTE ON TWO**--your
first choice, and your second choice. Also, feel free to use this
thread to leave open feedback on them--what you liked, didn't like,
etc.

Cheers,
James