Need help with FLUID-3205 (Video Player caption sync)

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 9 15:32:18 UTC 2009

On 9-Nov-09, at 10:03 AM, Laurel A. Williams wrote:
> However, interesting that I was not prompted to download it.

At the moment, I'm injecting the Flash <object> as plain old HTML.
There's an issue filed against the VideoPlayer to use SWFObject
instead, which will prompt users to install the correct version of
Flash if required.

It's on the to-do list, but I wanted to think more clearly about the
architecture before introducing a new dependency into the code.