Uploader server (Image Gallery) build working again

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:48:38 UTC 2009

I don't think we've actually ever had this link up on the daily build
site. I can't quite remember why, but i think it had to do with the
way the images persisted on the server.

It would be easier, for testing, to have a link on the daily build
site, but maybe we should add a warning so that people are aware not
to upload anything private.

- Justin