Need help with FLUID-3205 (Video Player caption sync)

Armin Krauss mackrauss at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:33:03 UTC 2009

Hi Colin,

I have Firefox 3.5.5 on Mac 10.6.1 and I can't start the video, too. I tried
it with Safari and was able to watch
the video.

I then tried another Ogg Video to see if it in principle works with my FF. I
can view this Video<http://openvideo.dailymotion.com/video/xb1ttw_australia-inside-out-trailer_auto>
.

Hope this helps.

Armin