remote usability testing

Alison Benjamin alison.benjamin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:06:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just got a request from a  Dragon Naturally Speaking/OpenBook user
to participate in some remote usability/accessibility testing of Fluid
software. This has got me thinking about the software options for
remote usability testing. So far I have been looking a bit at the open
VULab videos & documentation on the wiki regarding using Breeze (e.g.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Using+Adobe+Connect+Pro+for+User+Testing).
Anyway, if anyone has any tips or experience using these or other
tools with Dragon or Open Book please let me know.

Thanks,
Alison