all team meeting -- bring your glue -- Tuesday, November 10th at 11a EST

tona monjo tonamonjo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:18:15 UTC 2009

Hi,

You will find the current version of the mobile wireframes here:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Mobile+wireframes%2C+draft+8

Anyway we are continuously working on them, so we may upload new wireframes
or update some of the existing ones before Tuesday's meeting.

Cheers,

Tona

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 12:54 AM, Victoria Moulder <vmoulder at sfu.ca> wrote:

> Hi Jess,
>
> To confirm - Tuesday, November 10th meeting times 7:00AM PST, 11:00AM EST,
> and 8:00PM CET?  Will this meeting take the place of our regular design
> meeting?
>
> > James, will you us a link to the mobile wireframes you will be referring
> to so we preview before the meeting, Much Thanks!
>
> Cheers, Vicki

Tona Monjo
Disseny d'interficies | Diseño de interfaces | Interface design
http://www.tonamonjo.com