tomorrow's tasks

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 23:49:43 UTC 2009

Hi Laurel,

Your link to the Infusion Builder filter didn't quite work. Let's try
this one:

http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

I've done a bit of JIRA gardening here--there were a lot of weeds
there. :) I tried to remove items that were already finished or were
general "umbrella" issues that had already been completed. I also
tried to add more information titles and descriptions for many issues,
as well as identifying priority for them. I'm still perplexed by
several more of them, but we can talk about the details tomorrow and
tidy up JIRA accordingly.

Here's a general list of the things I think we probably need to do
before kicking off a bug parade for Builder:

1. Get rid of builder.js
2. Prepare any server-side code such as cleanup cron jobs, etc.
3. Write an Ant-based deployment process
4. Work with Jacob to create a great look and feel for the Builder,
independent from the website

Hope this helps,

Colin