tomorrow's tasks

Laurel A. Williams laurel.williams at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 4 20:57:14 UTC 2009

Hi Colin,

In preparation for our pair programming tomorrow....

Here is the jira filter for the Infusion Builder:
http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa
I'm sorry, there are probably several issues on the list that are
outdated and can be removed. I've been holding out for the release.

Here are the issues you mentioned that we should specifically address:
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3353 - write ant script to
deploy
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3349 - builder.js removal

Here are some other issues that need to be addressed soon:
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3352 - website look and feel
for builder (header/footer/navigation/breadcrumb)
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3343 - css issues
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-2931 - need to write script
to clean up files in /tmp via daily cron job

Looking forward to it.

Laurel