follow up review

Laurel A. Williams laurel.williams at utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 4 20:31:42 UTC 2009

Hi Justin

If you would like to do a follow up review, I've addressed your comments
about config.php in
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3188. The actual task was to
remove the SRC_FILE_NAME and MIN_FILE_NAME values from config.php and
replace with a dynamically created version of these file names (which I
did in postProcessor.php). While removing those values I re-wrote the
instructions on how to use the config.php file, so your suggestions came
in handy.

Laurel