all team meeting -- bring your glue -- Tuesday, November 10th at 11a EST

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Wed Nov 4 15:42:35 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I'd like to propose we have an all-team meeting on Tuesday, November
10th at 11a EST in Breeze.  Does this time work for everyone?

"Glue" is a reference to the Design Process diagram.  Please take a
look at it here:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Design+and+Development+Process

The mobile wireframes are maturing and Tona and James and Alistair
would like to lead the whole team through the designs.  The goals of
this meeting will be to get feedback on the designs, helping evolve
them further to the versions we will be developing.  So, designers,
bring your ideas to the table and developers bring both design and
development questions.

I'm really looking forward to an open conversation about this work.

Best,
Jess

Jess Mitchell
Boston, MA, USA