Updated the Infusion Browser support chart

Armin Krauss mackrauss at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 4 01:34:47 UTC 2009

Hello,

thanks for the good discussion. I did not know that we tested with Linux and
I am happy to
hear. I fully understand the reason for the A-Grade browsers to have focus
on a selected
set of platforms. I don't want to change this considering the enormous time
commitment to
do the release testing.

Maybe we can create a B-Grade browser list. The purpose of this list would
be to direct
testing that goes beyond the core that we have to cover. This would help to
give people, which
want to do extra testing, some guidance of what we see as desirable.
This could be Firefox on Ubuntu or in the future Opera (since it looks like
Opera might drop
out of Yahoo's browser listing).

Any thoughts on this "alternative" list? We could also give some information
on screen readers
we want to cover. Since we always talk about accessibility it is from my
point of view important
to integrate testing with tools like screen readers into our QA cycles. This
might not be done for
each release but on an ongoing basis. To do so we might want to create a
A-Grade listing for
assistance technology.

Armin