Updated the Infusion Browser support chart

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:47:06 UTC 2009

On this particular issue, I'm with Justin.

The purpose of the A-Grade chart is to outline a feasible set of
platforms on which we can test most thoroughly. It's not about
excluding some platforms--our goal is to enable use across a wide
variety of platforms and browsers. With limited QA resources, we use
the A-Grade list to help us focus. But we're always happy to receive
test results from users on all platforms, and we do our best to fix
issues on non-A-Grade browsers where possible.

It's pretty useful to read Yahoo!'s perspective on graded browser
support:

http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/articles/gbs/

As Justin says, several of our developers do use Linux on a regular
basis, and Joan was kind enough to submit QA results for it. If you're
interested in helping out with Linux testing, please feel very welcome
and encouraged to do so. The A-Grade chart will continue to allow us
to focus on a baseline of testing and support that our users can rely
on for every release.

Colin