Engage release build and fluid all build

Michelle michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 3 21:46:13 UTC 2009

The URL is going to depend on the version number. For example, I did a
manual build today while testing the continuum target and the URLs for
the current 'release' are:

http://build.fluidproject.org:8095/fluid-engage-0.3-SNAPSHOT/demo/index.html
http://build.fluidproject.org:8095/fluid-engage-0.3-SNAPSHOT-src/demo/index.html

There are two URLS - one for the source version and one for the
minified version.

Michelle

On 2009-11-03, at 4:32 PM, Colin Clark wrote:

> Michelle,
>
> On 3-Nov-09, at 4:18 PM, Michelle wrote:
>> I've done a little bit of clean up regarding the engage nightly
>> build. There are now two continuum build targets - the fluid all
>> build and the engage release build. The fluid all build happens
>> nightly and the results are available here:
>> http://build.fluidproject.org:8095/engage/demo/index.html
>>
>> The release build does not happen automatically. When we are at the
>> point of release or testing for engage, we should change the
>> externals for the fluid-release-all project located here:
>> http://source.fluidproject.org/svn/fluid/infrastructure/fluid-release-all/
>> and then manually kick off the engage release build. The results
>> will be that both the source and minified war files will be put
>> into the build tomcat.
>
> Awesome! This is exactly what we'll need in the short term. I agree
> with you that it makes sense not to run the release build every
> night, but manually instead. What will the URL be for the release
> build version of Engage be?
>
> Colin
>
> ---
> Colin Clark