Engage release build and fluid all build

Michelle michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 3 21:18:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've done a little bit of clean up regarding the engage nightly build.
There are now two continuum build targets - the fluid all build and
the engage release build. The fluid all build happens nightly and the
results are available here:
http://build.fluidproject.org:8095/engage/demo/index.html

The release build does not happen automatically. When we are at the
point of release or testing for engage, we should change the externals
for the fluid-release-all project located here:
http://source.fluidproject.org/svn/fluid/infrastructure/fluid-release-all/
and then manually kick off the engage release build. The results will
be that both the source and minified war files will be put into the
build tomcat.

I'm looking forward to the infrastructure overhaul but hopefully this
small step will help us for Engage 0.3.

Michelle

Michelle D'Souza
Software Developer, Fluid Project