My Tasks for the next week

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:27:05 UTC 2009

Hello,

Here is what I'll be working on for the next week.

1) Clean up JIRA after the Engage 0.1 and Infusion 1.1.2 releases

2) Organize and start in on Issues filed against Engage

3) Start looking at the wireframes for 0.3

4) Continue working with Sveto

Sorry for the lack of jira issues here. I felt they were a little high
level at the moment and it would be weird to have a clean up jira,
jira. You should expect to see many updates in Jira as I go through
the clean up and start picking up engage issues to work on.

Let me know if you think I should add any specific jiras for these
issues mentioned at the top.

- Justin