Request for an early review and guidance

Boyan Sheytanov boyan.sheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Tue Nov 3 14:16:50 UTC 2009

Hi all!

I've started my work on
http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3313, and I have made a
skeleton of the new component to be built (see the attached .js file).

There's no actual functionality implemented - I was trying to sketch
the structure of the Capture component. It's in a pretty early stage
and there's not much to it, but I'd appreciate any feedback on whether
I am on the right track and some guidance for the next steps. I'm a
little confused about how to add the model to the component (that is a
list of images to be displayed) and about firing/handling events (not
quite sure if I need all the events I listed). Any examples of that or
a brief description will be of great help. I looked through the code
of some Infusion components and the wiki documentation, but kind of
got lost.

Unfortunately, today's my university day and I won't be available for
discussions, so any answers will be helpful for my tomorrow's work.

Thanks in advance and greetings,
Boyan

P.S. http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3316 probably also
needs a quick review.