Some DIA visitor evaluation documents

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Sun Nov 1 21:58:06 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

After our visit to the DIA back in August, Matt Sikora sent along some
documentation of their evaluation process for gallery labels,
interactives, and their Rivera Court PDA. In order to share them with
the community, I've created a wiki page and posted them here:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/DIA+Formative+Evaluation+and+Testing+Documentation

For those of you who don't know him, Matt is the Director of
Evaluation at the DIA. His bio page in our wiki is located here:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/~msikora

I'm sure he'd be happy to chat or answer any questions about this
material if they are useful to the design time.