further requests for review

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 17:23:25 UTC 2009

Hi Laurel,

On 26-Oct-09, at 4:32 PM, Laurel A. Williams wrote:

> I've had a rather wonderful day taking a break from refactoring the
> infusion builder to accommodate releases. Instead I tackled a couple
> of outstanding bugs, namely FLUID-3255 and FLUID-3230.
>
> FLUID-3255 is the one that really needs the review. I added code to
> reset the download type when the "reset button" is clicked. In
> addition, I modified the tests to check this.
>
> Just a reminder that the issues that need review are here: http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10265

Your changes for FLUID-3255 and 3230 look just fine.

Taking a look at the HTML file, I'm reminded that there are better
strategies for switching between local testing data and the real
thing, instead of commenting out code. Typically we check the
window.location property to determine if the page is being hosted at a
file:// URL instead of http://. In that case, just load the test data
automatically.