Infusion Builder request for interim review

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 17:10:23 UTC 2009

Hi Laurel,

I think your directory structure changes generally look good. A few
comments about naming:

  * I'm not sure what's specifically "secure" about the code you've
got in the infusion-builder-secure directory. Does this directory just
contain resources that are "private" to the web server? Or is there a
more descriptive name we can use? Along with this, I assume the stuff
within plain old "infusion-builder" is intended to be located in the
webserver's document directory?

* Your mysqlscript.sql script file could probably be named something
more descriptive. "create-and-clear-builder-cache.sql" or something
along those lines?

And one question about next steps:

  * You mention that you've taken the Builder out of CMS Made Simple
(good move), and that it doesn't look as nice as a result. What's your
plan for making it look good again?

Colin