JIRA issues relating to icebreaker data services

michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Thu May 28 17:27:23 UTC 2009

David and Yura,

As we talked about today, I've created some JIRA issues for us to work
on while building the initial icebreaker data service.

FLUID-2820 Create the Engage space in svn
FLUID-2809 Build a service to import museum data into CouchDB
FLUID-2817 Explore the existing museum APIs
FLUID-2818 Define an initial RESTful API for Engage data

FLUID-2809 has a couple of subtasks as well. Of course feel free to
create new JIRA issues as required. David, you'll need to create a
JIRA account and let me know what it is so that you can assign tasks
to yourself.

And we're rolling. :)

Michelle