notes from meeting with DIA's Matt Sikora

Alison Benjamin radiocontrolled at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:43:55 UTC 2009

Hello,

Today I chatted with Matt Sikora about his role as director of evaluation at
the DIA.

I got an introduction to some of the things visitor research entails. Some
other issues were raised that were basically uncertainties - what Engage
will do and how it can be implemented. We probably all have these questions
because of the early stage we're in. But still communication is important.
One of the many roles I see myself having on Engage is acting as a liason
between the design & development teams and the DIA, one of our core museum
partners. I see this as an important role in the sense that software *is*
community.

here the notes:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/DIA+-+meeting+with+Matt+Sikora%2C+May+27th+2009

please comment, edit, etc. if you want.