UI Options new Link behaviour

Gary Thompson gary at unicon.net
Wed May 27 15:49:50 UTC 2009

As a starting point, I think Option #1. I don't know how we would otherwise clearly communicate to the user what links (in this example) are affected and what are not.

Thinking out loud, however, it could start with Option #2 behavior, with a More (or +) option that would increase the scope of affect from relative to absolute?

Gary