World, meet Infusion

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Wed May 27 02:01:51 UTC 2009

Hey all,

We shipped Infusion 1.0 a few weeks ago, and then took some extra time
to make sure our documentation is in order. Now's our chance to spread
the word about the release to a wider audience of potential users.

To this end, I've written a new blog post about Infusion 1.0:

http://fluidproject.org/blog/2009/05/26/infusion-10-has-been-released/

We've also updated our website to give Infusion more prominence
(thanks to Jacob for the awesome graphics):

http://fluidproject.org/products/infusion/

And we've created a new landing page for the Infusion documentation in
our wiki:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Infusion+Documentation

Over the next few days, we'll be announcing the release to a number of
JavaScript-related blogs and mailing lists.  Please take a look at
these new resources, and don't hesitate to share your thoughts.