What we learned from our meetings at McCord

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Mon May 25 16:36:38 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Erin, James and I spent Thursday and Friday in Montreal learning about
the McCord museum. It was great to get a chance to work with our
colleagues at the McCord in person. We learned a lot about how the
museum works and got to see first hand the exhibit that will likely be
the source for inspiration and perhaps even the testbed for many of
the things we build through Engage. We'd like to share what we've
learned with the community in two ways - in Breeze as well as in the
wiki. If you're interested, come meet in Breeze tomorrow at 9:30
Eastern and look for the notes that will be going up on the wiki.

Thanks Nicole, Hughues and Stephanie as well as all the other people
at the McCord museum that we met with for taking the time to share so
much information with us.

Michelle

Michelle D'Souza
Software Developer, Fluid Project