Even more graceful degradation for Uploader

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri May 22 22:52:01 UTC 2009

Hey all,

Prior to bug parade, I whipped up a patch to provide the ability for
users to choose between the Infusion Uploader and a plain old HTML
control. This helps in a few cases where there are incompatibilities
with Flash and screen readers or certain types of files.

A couple of issues emerged as part of bug parade, requiring a bit of
tweaking to make the code more flexible and DOM agnostic. I've
submitted this refactoring as a patch to the FLUID-2473 issue, since
it most fundamentally addresses the ability to configure the position
of the markup:

Eli's going to review this patch.