Miserable Mono and the Paged Bonobo

antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk antranig at caret.cam.ac.uk
Thu May 21 17:27:14 UTC 2009

Steve...
The Pager is not a finished component (marked as "Preview" in the component
status). Please don't take anything you find there as indicative of the
expected results of any particular design or philosophy - it is simply the
 first pass at implementing a working design.
We are actually planning a major refactoring for the next release, 1.2. If you
can be more specific about the sorts of open access you require, we can
make sure that your needs are met in the reworked design. Enter a few JIRAs,
chance your arm :P

Cheers,
Boz.