Notes from "The Everybody Fluid Engage Brainstorming Meeting"

Michelle D'Souza michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca
Wed May 20 12:54:57 UTC 2009

Here are the ideas that I had brought to the brainstorming meeting:

1. Display the exhibit in a boat like space. Have an online version of
the exhibit boat that a user could explore. In the online version, the
user would select a cat avatar and explore the exhibit as a cat would.
I imagine there would be lots of jumping and beam balancing.

2. Many of the resources about sea faring cats are textual and would
need to be displaying under glass. We would provide a means for the a
user passing through the space to select the book they were looking at
on their mobile device. Then they could peruse the text at their
leisure.

Michelle

Michelle D'Souza
Software Developer, Fluid Project