Thursday Engage architecture chat

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Thu May 14 03:25:34 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Let's keep an informal agenda for tomorrow's Thursday architecture
chat for Fluid Engage.

If there aren't other pressing topics that you all have in mind, we
can talk through some of problems facing the prospect of using server-
side JavaScript for our services layer, as well as chat a bit about
our Python-based options. If we've got time, we can also talk a bit
more about the role of Infusion in the overall Engage architecture and
where the product is heading.

Other ideas, suggestions, agenda items to include?