ui-options on the website

Laurel A. Williams laurel.williams at utoronto.ca
Tue May 12 20:06:49 UTC 2009

I've just finished getting UI Options working on two (unlinked) pages on
the fluid website. Please feel free to play around with them and provide
any suggestions for how we could feature UI Options as part of the site.
Jess and I talked about a demo page, but we could also consider putting
it on the whole site. Unfortunately, some of the options do 'break' the
site appearance pretty badly (try simplified layout for instance) - but
the concept is fabulous and it is fun seeing UI Options in action.

To set and reset UI Options go to www.fluidproject.org/ui-options
To see the results on another site page, go to
www.fluidproject.org/projects-ui-options

Laurel

--
Laurel A. Williams