Fix to jQuery TinyMCE plugin

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Mon May 11 22:34:23 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

Another quick fix for Infusion 1.1:

We have a very simple little plugin for invoking TinyMCE using a
friendly jQuery style. It's pretty bare bones, but every other plugin
I encountered in the wild simply didn't work. This one does.

However, it had a small bug that caused it to throw an error when
included in an Infusion custom build when TinyMCE wasn't already
linked into the page. I've fixed this issue, and updated Inline Edit's
dependency declaration to include it in a custom build.

Next steps: our manual tests for rich text Inline Edit depend on both
FCKEditor and TinyMCE, so we include both in our repository. I'd love
to get rid of this code and link against a version in a CDN or other
web-accessible location instead. If anyone has a few spare cycles to
pick up this easy task, please go for it.

Following that, it would be great to promote our drop down and rich
text Inline Edit example pages from the manual tests to full-fledged
quick-start examples.

Fodder for the 1.1 bug parade,