Fixed onLeaveContainer bug in keyboard-a11y plugin

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Mon May 11 22:02:04 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Jacob stumbled across a bug in our keyboard accessibility code while
working on the new tutorial a couple of weeks ago. I verified the
issue for him and filed a bug for Infusion 1.1:

I just committed a fix to the issue along with a couple more tests
verifying that these events are indeed being invoked at the correct
time.
Jacob and I also did a bit of pair programming to improve the
tutorial, which can now take advantage of this fix. Keep an eye out
for a new and improved keyboard accessibility tutorial coming soon.