Inline Edit "remove" button & JAWS

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Mon May 11 20:19:40 UTC 2009

The UI in the generic Section Info tool is quite different. It is a
checkbox in the Remove column. The user then needs to click a Remove
Sections button once they have selected the sections. Still "true" is
just wrong and there should be a title attribute on the checkbox.
However, wondering if "Remove this row" is the right thing for it to
say in this case.

I've enclosed a screen shot of the actual component.

- Eli